CALL FOR PAPERS
THEATRE STREET JOURNAL-VOL. III, NO. I
A PEER REVIEWED REFEREED JOURNAL
Theatre Street Journal (ISSN 2456-754X) is an online academic peer reviewed refereed Journal on Theatre Arts from India. The first two issues of TSJ has been published online on World Theatre Day (27 March) in 2017 & 2018. The Journal has been assigned ISSN by Indian National Centre for ISSN, National Science Library, New Delhi. Vol. III, No.I of TSJ is going to be published on 27 March 2019.
CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THEATRE STREET JOURNAL VOL.III, NO.1
For its upcoming issue Vol.III, No.I to be published on 27 March 2019, Theatre Street Journal encourages university and college teachers, scholars, professionals, postgraduate students, young researchers and practicing theatricians to contribute to the Journal.
TSJ welcomes scholarly submissions on a wide range of related topics to Theatre Arts and Performance Studies that develop theories, report empirical and analytical research, present critical discourses, apply theories to case studies, and set out innovative research methodologies.
Papers in the form of Research Articles, Commentaries, Case Studies, Interviews, Book Reviews & Performance Reviews are invited related to Theatre Arts. Write ups may be connected to any aspect of the broad discipline Theatre Arts.
Suggested areas/themes/sub themes are:
• History of Theatre
• International Theatre
• Theatre Production & Stage craft
• Theatre for Development (TfD)
• Theatre, Society & Politics
• Theatre of the Oppressed
• Poor Theatre
• Performance Studies
• Therapeutic Theatre Healing
• Theatre Aesthetics
• Theatre Research
• Folk Theatre
• Theatre Training & Workshop
• Theatre Appreciation & Criticism
• Life and works of Theatre Stalwarts
(The authors are encouraged to venture beyond the suggested area.)
Different sections of publication in Theatre Street Journal
Authors may submit manuscript of any one type of the following nature:
1. Articles-Original research papers written by using hardcore research methods/robust methodologies.
2. Commentaries-Opinion based write-ups/written on the basis of practical field experience (Senior authors having a lot of work experience are encouraged to write commentaries)
3. Interview-Interviews of stalwart theatricians viz. actors, playwrights, directors, craftsmen etc. of repute and of substancial experience may be published subject to approval of Editor. The Interviewer should discuss it in prior with the Editor by sending his own profile and the interviewee’s profile. If not selected for the current issue, the Editor may consider publishing it in the next issue.
4. Book Review-Review of a book on Theatre or related/allied fields. (only published book, no ebook)
5. Performance Review-A critical appreciation/review of a play performed between/on/from 1st November 2017 to 31st October 2018.
Deadline for submission
Articles in MS-Word format referenced in APA style only should be submitted by e-mail at email@example.com latest by October 31, 2018.
All communication/queries may be forwarded to :
Editor, Theatre Street Journal
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/theatrestreetjournal
Deadline for submission of Papers: October 31, 2018
Submission at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of online publishing: 27 March 2019
For detailed submission guidelines, go to the home page and click on ‘Submission Guidelines’ in the main menu.